Great news…We're open and we’ve missed you!
We are now open inside with limited capacity.
PLEASE CONFORM TO SOCIAL DISTANCING AT 1M+ AS PER ‘THE LAW’.
- Bookings much preferrable but not essential.
- We aim to make your visit as enjoyable, safe and comfortable as possible.
- In order to offer a safe environment and comply with the new laws set by government;
Groups of 6 maximum can meet inside or outdoors but must remain socially distanced between households at 1m plus at all times.
- We are very constrained by table layouts as to how we can accommodate people safely.
- Track and trace is a legal obligation so we will need your details before we can allocate you a table.
- We rely on people being honest and really need your help to ensure a safe environment for all our customers and staff.
- We will not tolerate mis-truths or any form of abusive behaviour to staff , if this is the case you will be asked to leave.
And we're open every day and from Thurs 10th Sept, we will be open inside too!
Don't forget we're also still running our fab takeaway service - everything that's on the main menu!
Bookings only for the meantime - but its so easy… just call us on 01502 478217 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to make your booking.
Please ensure you have confirmation of your booking before arriving on site as we are strictly adhering to government guidelines in regard to social distancing and will need a few details from you, household numbers, pre-orders and payment for example.
Please call us on 01502 478217 to place your takeaway and make payment and we can arrange a suitable time and collection details. We will need your name (lead), phone number and e mail address for track and trace purposes and will hold this information for 21 days only.
Please see here for more information on our re-opening.
View our new Snacks and Drinks menu here.
The White Hart dates back to the 16th century and offers stunning views across the Blyth estuary. Situated in the historic village of Blythburgh, the pub is ideally placed to enjoy country walks and for visiting the popular coastal towns of Southwold and Walberswick.
Today, the pub is run by Marie and Lee Knight who have created a warm and welcoming atmosphere for locals and visitors alike. Lee and his kitchen team are passionate about good food and make the most out of Suffolk’s delicious produce.
In the summer months, you can relax with one of Adnams’ famous Suffolk beers in our extensive beer garden which overlooks the estuary.
Why not stay with us overnight in one of our four double rooms which also feature estuary views.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Please note: the car park is exclusively for the use of patrons. If you are walking and are not using the pub facilities, please use the public car park adjacent to the pub.